JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TODAY!
We do not send out spam, only fun coupons and updates...at most once a month.
TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE!
Store Hours: Check out our calendar for daily hour updates
Monday - Open by appointment only Contact us to book!
Tuesday - Saturday - 11am - 9pm
Sunday - Varies (we usually close up whenever class ends)
Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/InksDrinks
Phone Number: 303-466-1245
1 West Flatirons Crossing Dr, Broomfield CO 80021
We are located on the outside Village section of the Flatirons Crossing Mall. We are on the WEST SIDE and next to the Village Tavern's patio. In between the Tavern and AT&T
(From our Best of Groupon Page @ www.groupon.com/biz/louisville-co/inks-and-drinks For more reviews check out our facebook page: www.facebook.com/InksDrinks for more!)
"Love Inks and Drinks. The studio is great and we love the instruction and friendly atmosphere here more than any other place we have been!!"
"My husband and I had a great time at our class. It was loads of fun. We'll go back for another class."
"It is an awesome place to go! Very reasonably priced and nice paintings :)"
Here are our frequently asked questions to help give you an idea of what to expect. If your question is not answered here please call or fill out a contact for to email us. Thank you!
What should I expect in a public class?
- Each class will be lead by an artist. They will walk you through the painting and make it a step by step process so anyone can walk away with a masterpiece. We will strive to make it a relaxed experience for every level of painters. Classes will last about 2 hours, please arrive approximately 15 minutes early to set up and pick a spot. Apron's will be provided, but we recommend wearing clothes you wouldn't mind getting paint on.
Can I bring food?
- Food is not allowed during our public classes, or open painting times. It usually gets in the way and can disrupt other artist.
If you have a private party it is encouraged. We can set up a food table for you to bring catered food in or even enjoy bringing your own pot luck style buffet. Please tell us to make room for this in your reservation request.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
- No, that is illegal in Colorado. We provide beer, wine, coffee, tea, soda and more. Also if you have any suggestions for wines or beers you would like please leave us a note!
What should I wear?
- We recommend wearing something you wouldn't mind getting paint on. Acrylic does not wash out of all fabrics.
How much should I expect to spend?
- The class costs $35-$50 depending on the canvas you choose. The average canvas will be about $35. Paints, brushes, and apron are provided. Also our bar serves wine by the glass at $4-$8 and wine by the bottle starting at $15. We have bottled beers starting at $3. We also will have coffee, tea, soda and bottled water. Our drink menu will continue growing and changing so please come in and check it out!
Any more questions? Please contact us by email or phone anytime!